quagmuk? Who the heck is that?

quagmuk is an intergalactic space traveler trying to assimilate into earth culture. This journal will ultimately decide the disposition of the planet, Earth.

My Photo
Name:
Location: quisnar, quagnuk

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Iron--wasn't the metal I thought

Today was a very interesting day. My home planet has been devoid of most natural resources for several generations, hence, why I have been sent here. Looking for primitive life forms and their failures to properly use their natural resources will become one of my primary search functions.

I went to what they call a supercenter. My spousal unit and I went down this path in this "supercenter" and found one of the primary metallic resources for the building of space ships. Iron. I thought it was very convenient that these humans prepacked metal for each other. My spousal unit and I cleared off every box of iron that we saw and have transported back to quagnak. With the amount of iron we have sent they should be able to produce life support systems for at least 3 ships that will then be able to come to Earth for when we finally determine its disposition.

Note to self: Remember to call supreme headquarters about the possibility of reverting to less technological machines in our space craft. Earthlings also have boxes of vacuums that we can use for our experiments in matter-anti matter advancements.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home